Wondering what to do for dinner Wednesday night?
There are some tickets left for the Senior Culinary Students’ Reception at HACC, a Global Cuisine Gala. The students did everything from menu design to ordering to receiving to — tomorrow night — cooking and serving. Tickets are $20 at the door, or from faculty secretary Ragin El-Shater, firstname.lastname@example.org, 780-3248.
Butlered appetizers start the evening at 6:30:
* Creamy Mushroom Phyllo Pockets with Red Pepper Sauce
* Black Olive Tapenade in Grape Tomatoes
* Crab and Avocado Tostadas
* Prosciutto with Melon on Wheat
* New Potatoes with Gorgonzola and Walnuts