If you’re planning to hit the farm Show next week, mark Thursday, Jan. 11, on your calendar.
From 11 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., winners of the regional Best Chef competition will pick up a surprise basket of ingredients — all Pennsylvania grown — and go to work.
The five chefs competing are:
- Michael Adams, Chef at The Farmhouse Restaurant in Emmaus
- Jerome Bacle, Executive Chef of Le Bec Fin in Philadelphia
- Michael Collier, Executive Chef at Hershey Country Club in Hershey
- Chakir Errafaq, Executive Chef of Stone Mansion Restaurant in Franklin Park
- Rudy Kevak, Executive Chef of Isabella’s Restaurant in Wilkes-Barre
For a schedule of PA Preferred culinary events, and biographies and photos of the chefs, visit www.papreferred.com and click on “PA Preferred Culinary Connection.”